Wednesday..arghhh still got errr...2 days to go for Friday ?
Morning walk walk to sch... walk walk walk...does'nt reach 500 steps. I think so. Who cares..~
See.. my house so near to the sch wanna come stay beside with me ? There have a rent house. Its convenience for you to go to sch.. dowan meh.. suan lo~
today KH no relief sobs sobs..
but than fun also ^^ we plan to cook macaroni..yummys!
Moral time arghh.. so boring aiai went back dy..
Ai abandon me.. sobs sobs.. sounds sad right ?LOL
n I replace Aiai's place hehe..
Miss Chai gave us a meaningful CD..The songs is nice ^^
She gotta leave us very soon this friday and have her work..
We LOVE You Miss Chai
TQ for being a good student. I hope you enjoyed my lessons as much as i enjoyed teaching you. All the best in whatever you do, set your goals, aim high & go for it. Nothing beats the satisfaction of achieving something with your own effort. Life is too short to worry about anything, hence seize every opportunity to enjoy and cherish every second of it. Carpe diem! Never forsake 4 every important people in our lives - our family, our loved ones, our friends & our teachers. Appreciate & respect them with a very sincere heart, for at the end of the day they will be the very first one to stand by us no matter what. If our paths shall cross again in the future, I do hopw we can greet each other with a smile & warm greetings. With what, I'm wishing you the very best in life. Good luck !
Miss Chai
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment