Friday, July 10, 2009

10 July

Its Friday agn..Yipee! I love Friday
Long time din't update blog..
How r u guys ? lol
Today Miss Nurul Fatni [ Not sure the spelling izit right ?watever ~] her last day for teaching us..sobs
She treaten us KFC.. stingy ne, per chicken eaten by 2 ppl..
Anyway thanks for the KFC and ur educating. God bless you.
Nice day today i saw them.. ^_* Thank God.Im trying to appreciate every moment now.. I did it
That day Wed got class tambahan i skiped.. hehe so lazy to go every Sej period i aslo keep staring ar the clock up above me i really hope when i look at the clock the point is pointing to 2 o'clock ...really that's my hope during Sej period.. sommore class tambahan wor..fainted go there also wasting my time only i rather go back rest..you know wat ?? Aiai argue with Ching.. wow.. Aiai so brave now.. adore you Aiai !! and nowadays they are keeping like this i hope Aiai scold her worstly one day.. n.n
I saw them today .. what a happy day ^.^
Yipeeeeee~ Hyper active now..
Hey.. who plan to study Science & Maths in Malay ya ?!
Damn stupid la wei...we hate malay !
Eng international language ne...
I wonder why M'sia is so outdated~~
http://chedet.co.cc/chedetblog/
Lets vote NO !
Tq

No comments:

Post a Comment